The use of this website and the content contained therein is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. When you use this site you acknowledge that you have read the Terms and Conditions (herein after referred to as “Terms”) that you accept and will be bound by the same thereof. If you do not agree to or wish to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the website. These terms may be modified at regular intervals.
Paymint Prepaid Cards are issued by “Bank” whereas, “Bank” refers to as such bank which has authorized Paymint and/or shall act as the issuing bank for Paymint’s Cards.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the words "we", “us” and "our" means Paymint Global Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (herein after referred to as “Paymint”) the words "you" and "your" means the individual purchaser or user of the Paymint Prepaid Card (“the Card holder”). To purchase or to use a Paymint Prepaid Card or to sign a purchase receipt of same or sign an application for this product constitutes the acceptance of these terms and conditions or any other terms and conditions contained on the purchase receipt or on the card itself.
This prepaid payment instrument (Prepaid Card) is governed by the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 & Regulations made there under, Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Payment Instruments in India (Reserve Bank) Directions, 2009 (“RBI Guidelines”) and is also subject to directions / instructions issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) at regular intervals with respect to redemption, repayment, usage etc. and Paymint does not hold any responsibility to the cardholder in such circumstances.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to and regulate the issuance and usage of Cards offered by Paymint to Accountholder and/or any person as may be specified by the Accountholder. These Terms shall be in addition to any other terms as stipulated by Paymint from time to time. All annexure to the Terms shall form an integral part of the Terms.
- The Cardholder must read the Terms and Conditions and refer back to them in case of doubt. When the need for further clarification arises, the cardholder must contact Paymint Support before continuing with the transaction. The Paymint Prepaid Card holder acknowledges and understands that Paymint Prepaid Card is being issued to the cardholder on the basis of the application, card validity and cardholder obligations.
- The Paymint Prepaid Card is valid for 3 years from the date of manufacturing printed on the card.
- The issue and use of the Card shall be subject to the rules and regulations as issued by the Bank and the Reserve Bank of India and other regulators from time to time.
- You must sign the back side of Paymint Prepaid Card immediately upon receipt. You must not permit any other person to use it and should safeguard the Paymint Prepaid Card from being misused by retaining the Paymint Prepaid Card under your personal control at all times.
- The Cardholder’s Paymint Prepaid Card will be debited immediately with the amount of any withdrawal, transfer and other transactions effected by the use of the Paymint Prepaid Card. Sometimes the transaction amount and / or tips, surcharge or exceptional transaction amount would be debited to your account subsequently / at a later date. The Cardholder will ensure that he has sufficient balance on the Paymint Prepaid Card to meet any such transactions.
- The Cardholder shall not be entitled to withdraw funds by using the Paymint Prepaid Card in excess of the sufficient balance in the Paymint Prepaid Card.
- A notice will be provided to the Card purchaser by SMS and/or email and/or otherwise 15 days before the expiry of the Card as regards expiry of the Card. At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited.
- The Cardholder will be responsible for transactions effected by using Paymint Prepaid Card whether authorized by the Cardholder or not, and shall indemnify the Paymint against any loss or damage caused by any unauthorized use of the Paymint Prepaid Card or related PIN, including any penal action arising there from on account of any violation of RBI guidelines or any other law being in force in India and / or state continent / territory law being in force in India notwithstanding the termination of this agreement.
- The Cardholder will inform Paymint for any irregularities or discrepancies that exist in the transaction details at an ATM / merchant establishment within two days of the transaction processed. If no such notice is received during this time, Paymint will assume the correctness of transactions.
- Personal Identification Number(PIN)
- To enable the cardholder to use the card, a Personal Identification Number (PIN) will be issued to him in the first instance. The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a 4-digit number to access your card. It is important that only you have access to this number and that you keep it in a secured place. It is best to memorize your PIN since it is the equivalent to your signature. This is a means of authentication and is required at merchants with PIN capability.
- The Bank/Paymint exercises utmost care and caution when issuing the PIN/s and also ensures, to the maximum extent possible, that the same is not disclosed to anyone except the cardholder. The PIN shall be mailed to the cardholder and the cardholder shall ensure that the same is received in a sealed envelope. This PIN may subsequently, be changed by the cardholder, at his own risk at any of the Bank’s ATM. The cardholder acknowledges, represents and warrants that the PIN issued to it provides access to the account and that the cardholder accepts the sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of the PIN, as well as for all orders and information changes entered in to the account using such PIN. The cardholder shall not record the PIN in any form so as to facilitate PIN coming to knowledge of a third party. The cardholder grants express authority to the Bank/Paymint for carrying out transactions and instructions authenticated by the PIN and shall not revoke the same. The Bank/Paymint has no obligation to verify the authenticity of the transaction instruction sent or purported to have been sent from the cardholder other than by means of verification of the cardholder's PIN. The cardholder shall at all times take all appropriate steps to maintain the security of the PIN. The Bank/Paymint may, in its absolute discretion issue a new PIN on the existing card. Subject to the provisions stated herein and as specified by the Bank/Paymint from time to time, the cardholder will not hold the Bank/Paymint liable in case of any improper/ fraudulent/ duplicate/erroneous use of the card and/or the PIN. The Bank/Paymint will also not be liable for any consequences connected with the use/ misuse of the card by any third party due to the card falling in the hands of any third party or the PIN coming to the knowledge of any third party. If any third parties gain access to the services, including the account, the cardholder will be responsible and shall indemnify the Bank/Paymint against any liability, costs or damages arising out of such misuse / use by third parties based upon or relating to such access and use or otherwise.
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards
If a Card is lost or stolen or damaged, the Cardholder must file a report with the local police and send a copy of the same to Paymint. The Cardholder may report a Card loss over the telephone to Paymint Customer Care Centre or by way of written communication to Paymint or such other mode as may be acceptable to Paymint. Paymint upon adequate verification will hot list/cancel the Card during working hours on a working day of the Paymint following the receipt of such intimation. The Cardholder is responsible for the security of the Card and shall take all steps towards ensuring the safekeeping thereof. The Cardholder will be liable for all charges incurred on the Card until the Card is hot listed/ cancelled. The Cardholder shall take cognizance of the fact that once a Card is reported lost, stolen or damaged and is subsequently found, the same shall be promptly cut in half, returned to Paymint and adequate care taken to prevent its misuse.
- Your Liability for Unauthorized Transfers
- Tell us AT ONCE if you believe the Card has been lost or stolen. Contacting us by telephone 08884 188 188 as is the best way of keeping your losses down. You could lose all the money on the Card. Also, if your periodic statement shows transactions that you did not make, tell us at once.
- If you do not tell us within seven (7) days after the periodic statement was made available to you, you may not get back any money you lost after the seven (7) days if we can prove that we could have stopped someone from taking the money if you had told us in time.
- Appropriate Use
- All transactions done with your Paymint Prepaid Card and your PIN are equivalent to your signature, which is the only means of identification for the use of the card. Therefore, it is understood that the transactions were made by you or by someone on your behalf, unless you notify customer service of a lost/stolen card
- You can access your total available balance at a branch issuer of the Bank or Bank’s ATM across the Country.
- Loading the Paymint Prepaid Card from sources external to the Bank/Paymint is strictly forbidden. Failure to abide by this condition may cause the card privileges to be suspended temporarily or permanently.
- Verified by Visa (VBV) Description of (VBV)
Verified by Visa provides you with a way of increasing security for online transactions by reducing the chances of fraud for those transactions. Registering for Verified by Visa involves providing personal information to the Bank/Paymint, which is then used to confirm your identity in connection with future online transactions for which Verified by Visa is used. Verified by Visa also may be used for record keeping and reporting purposes, as well as to help re solve transaction disputes
- Annual fees will be debited to your Paymint Prepaid Card at applicable rate. These fees are not refundable and subject to changes from time to time. Charges for other services will be levied to the Paymint Prepaid Card, at prevailing rates.
- Transaction fees for cash withdrawals / balance inquiry and / or other transactions wherever applicable, will be debited to the Paymint Prepaid Card at the time of posting debit entry of the transaction amount or at the end of day.
- The Charges / fees applicable on the usage of the Paymint Prepaid Card maybe revised/changed by Paymint from time to time without prior intimation to the Cardholder(s).
- Any charges / fees appearing in this terms and conditions does not include service tax and / or any other cases / taxes the same may be collected in addition to such fees as applicable from time to time.
- Surrender/Replacement of Card
The Card issued to the Cardholder shall remain the property of Paymint and will be surrendered to Paymint, on demand. The Cardholder shall return the Card to Paymint for cancellation in the event the Cardholder no longer requires the services or if the services are withdrawn by Paymint for any reason whatsoever. Paymint, may, in its absolute discretion issue a replacement Card along with a new PIN to the Cardholders, including for any loss/ stolen Card.
The Cardholder may discontinue/ terminate the Card anytime by a written notice to Paymint accompanied by the return of the Card cut into two pieces diagonally. The Cardholder shall be liable for all charges incurred, up to the receipt of the written notice duly acknowledged by Paymint. Paymint may at any time, with or without notice, depending on the circumstances in Paymint, at its’ absolute discretion, terminate the Card.
Paymint accepts no responsibility for refusal by any Merchant Establishment to accept and/or honor the Card. In case of dispute pertaining to a Transaction with a Merchant Establishment a charge/sales slip with the signature of the Cardholder together with the Card number noted thereon shall be conclusive evidence as between Paymint and the Cardholder as to the extent of liability incurred by the Cardholder and Paymint shall not be required to ensure that the Cardholder has duly received the goods purchased/to be purchased or has duly received the service availed/to be availed to the Cardholder's satisfaction. In case the Cardholder has any dispute in respect of any charge indicated in the Account Statement, the Cardholder shall advise details to Paymint within fifteen (15) days of the Account Statement date failing which it will be construed that all charges are acceptable and in order. Paymint may at its sole discretion accept any disputes on charges older than 15 days. Paymint shall make bona fide and reasonable efforts to resolve an aggrieved Cardholder's disagreement with the applicable charge indicated in the Account Statement within two months of receipt of the notice of disagreement. If after such effort Paymint determines that the charge indicated is correct then it shall communicate the same to the Cardholder along with details including a copy of the sales slip or payment requisition. Paymint does not accept responsibility for any dealings the Cardholder may have with Shared Networks. In the event the Cardholder has any complaints concerning any Shared Network, the Cardholder with the Shared Network should resolve the matter, and failure to do so will not relieve him from any obligations to Paymint. However, the Cardholder should notify Paymint of the complaint immediately.
- Help Line
Call us at our Customer Care Centre No. 08884 188 188 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MODIFICATIONS AND ALTERATIONS
- Paymint reserves the right to alter or modify these Terms at any given time without giving prior notice to you. Your use of the Website and/or any Services, product promotion, offers constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms.
- Paymint reserves the right to suspend, add, modify or discontinue any or all Services, product promotion, offers available on the Website at Our sole discretion at any time without giving you prior notice.
- In such an event, You agree and acknowledge that We will not incur any liability in this regard, either to You or any third party
- Breach and Consequences
You acknowledge and agree that in the event you commit a breach (as may be determined by the Paymint in its sole discretion) of any of the terms of the Agreement, or the Paymint in its sole discretion determines that your continued access to the Services, products, promotions and offers is prejudicial to the Paymint, other users or the public interest, the Paymint may take any one or more of the following steps:
- Suspend or delete your Account(s),
- Bar you from using or accessing the Services, products, promotions and offers in the future,
- Freeze, seize or forfeit any Cash Balance(s) associated with your Account(s),
- Impose restrictions upon your ability to access certain type of services, products, promotions and offers.
- Report any suspicious or potentially illegal activity to legal or governmental authorities, and to entities including banks, payment gateways, processors, or other financial institutions or intermediaries.
- Any such actions as enumerated above which may be taken by the Paymint would be without prejudice to any other legal or equitable rights/remedies available to the Paymint.
- Limitation of Liability
The Cardholder shall indemnify and hold harmless Paymint from any and all consequences arising from the Cardholder not complying with the Regulations of the RBI and the rules and regulations made there under and/or any other Act/Authority. The Cardholder shall also indemnify Paymint fully against any loss on account of misplacement by the courier or loss-in-transit of the Card/PIN. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Paymint shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Cardholder in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of:
- Any defect in quality of goods or services supplied.
- The refusal of any person to honor to accept a Card.
- The malfunction of any computer terminal/ system is not within Paymint’s control
- Effecting Transaction instructions other than by a Cardholder.
- The exercise by Paymint of its right to demand and procure the surrender of the Card prior to the expiry date exposed on its face, whether such demand and surrender is made and/or procured by Paymint.
- The exercise by Paymint of its right to terminate any Card.
- Any injury to the credit, character and reputation of the Cardholder alleged to have been caused by the re-possession of the Card and/or, any request for its return or the refusal of any Merchant Establishment to honor or accept the Card.
- Any misstatement, misrepresentation, error or omission in any details disclosed by Paymint except as otherwise required by law, if Paymint receives any process, summons, order, injunction, execution distrait, levy lien, information or notice which Paymint in good faith believes/ calls into question the Cardholder's ability, or the ability of someone purporting to be authorized by the Cardholder, to transact on the Card, Paymint may, at its option and without liability to the Cardholder or such other person, decline to allow the Cardholder to obtain any portion of his funds, or may pay such funds over to an appropriate authority and take any other steps required by applicable law.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that any software obtained through the use of Verified by Paymint is downloaded and used at your own discretion and risk and that except as otherwise provided in this Terms and Conditions Agreement, YOU will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of any such software or other materials by Verified by Paymint.
For detailed and updated terms and conditions please refer www.paymint.in.
The above term and conditions are subject to change periodically at the discretion of Paymint.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Paymint and Cardholder agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of Terms shall be brought in the courts or tribunals at Pune only and irrevocably submitting themselves to the jurisdiction of that court or tribunal. Paymint may, however, in its absolute discretion commence any legal or proceedings arising out of these Terms in any other court, tribunal or other appropriate forum, and the Cardholder hereby consents to the jurisdiction. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. This shall not however limit the rights of Paymint to file/take proceedings in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
- Accepting the terms and conditions
You undertake to have read and abide by the above terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions apply to and regulate the provision of Meal Card facility provided by Paymint Global Payment Solutions PVT. LTD. (referred to as “PAYMINT”).
- This document lays out the terms and conditions applicable to Meal Card (electronic prepaid food voucher) issued by PAYMINT on behalf of Ratnakar Bank to companies or other corporate bodies for exclusive use by its bonafide employees for payment, exclusively for consumption of food and beverages, only at Visa merchants during the working hours on working days.
- The word “Purchaser” refers to the company/corporate/Enterprise body who has purchased the Meal Card for the exclusive use by its bonafide employees as aforesaid.
- The word “Cardholder” or “I" means such employees/ consultants/ agents/ distributors of an Purchaser, to whom the Meal Card is issued by Paymint Global Payment Solutions PVT LTD, at the request of the Purchaser. The bonafide employee to whom the Meal Card has been delivered by the Purchaser for use.
- The term "we”, "us” and “our” shall, wherever the context so requires include both Purchaser and Cardholder. The Purchaser shall be responsible to notify the terms and conditions herein to the Cardholder and ensure that the Cardholder has read and understood the same thoroughly and that the usage of the card is exclusively for consumption of food and beverages only in accordance with the terms and conditions herein. Use of the card will deem that the Purchaser and the Cardholder have unconditionally agreed to the terms and conditions herein governing the use of Meal card. The Purchaser acknowledges that its application for issue of Cards represents that the total value of the cards have reasonable linkage with the purpose/objective and financial status of the Purchaser.
- "Meal Card" or "Card" shall mean a pre-paid Visa/VISA electron card issued by Paymint Global Payment Solutions PVT LTD on behalf of Ratnakar Bank for the limited purpose of meeting the food & beverage expenses only of the employees/agents/consultants/directors of the Purchaser, at the request of the Purchaser.
- "Merchant Establishment" means eating joints or outlets selling food and/or beverages and which honour the Meal Card and includes retailers, distributors, or manufacturers.
- USE: The Meal card will be accepted at all Visa merchant outlets, classified as ‘Food related‘, by these franchisees, as per ISO certification. The payment by use of the Meal card will constitute a valid discharge of the Purchaser/Cardholder’s obligation to pay directly to the merchant, which supplies food and beverages to the Cardholder. The Meal card can be used by the Cardholder only for food and beverages and cannot, under any circumstances, be exchanged for cash. This Card is non transferable under any circumstances.
The Cardholder’s right to use the Meal card shall be terminated by PAYMINT forthwith in the event of:
- loss or theft of the Meal card.
- Any instruction from the Purchaser/Cardholder to do the same.
The Cardholder shall act in good faith at all times in relation to all dealings with the Meal Card and PAYMINT. PAYMINT reserves the absolute discretion and liberty to decline or honor the authorization requests on the Meal card, without assigning any reason thereof. The Cardholder shall not be issued more than one card. The card shall be used only by the Cardholder to whom the card is issued.
- FEES: All fees/taxes/surcharges/service charges if any and all other levies related to the Meal card shall be borne and paid by the Purchaser or the Cardholder. These charges are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of PAYMINT
- TRANSACTIONS RESPONSIBILTY: The Cardholder shall be responsible for all transactions processed by use of Meal card, whether or not processed with his knowledge or authority, express or implied. The Cardholder/Purchaser shall accept PAYMINTs’ record of transactions as conclusive and binding for all purposes.
- CASH WITHDRAWAL: We understand and acknowledge that no cash withdrawal will be allowed on the Meal card. Additionally, there will be no transfer of funds allowed between two active cards.
- DEPOSITS: We understand and acknowledge that reload is available on the Meal card only on the written request of the Purchaser. Any discrepancy in the balance amount available on the card will be taken up directly by the cardholder with the purchaser and PAYMINT will not be responsible for the same.
- PIN/IPIN: We understand that PAYMINT will allot a unique PIN and an IPIN (personal identification number and the internet personal identification number) to this card, which will allow the cardholder to access to the account balance at all Ratnakar Bank ATMs and also allow balance and transaction enquiry options on the internet.
- VALIDITY OF THE CARD: The Cardholder agrees that the Meal card shall at all times be the property of PAYMINT. The validity period of the Meal card will be mentioned on the face of the card and no refund will be available on expiry of the card. It shall be the purchaser/cardholder's responsibility to ensure full utilization of the Meal card before expiry.
- LOST CARD: In case the Meal card is misplaced/stolen or otherwise lost we agree to immediately report it to PAYMINT by login in to prepaid card netbanking or calling up PhoneBanking for hotlisting the lost Meal card. However, the Meal card will be hotlisted by PAYMINT only during the working hours on a working day following the receipt of such intimation or 24 hours whichever is earlier. PAYMINT shall not be liable for any loss by the misuse of the card, before the hotlisting was reported.
- CARD REISSUANCE: PAYMINT will reissue a card with the residual balance of the hotlisted card, only on request from the Purchaser (and not the Cardholder). The card will be reissued to the Purchaser/Cardholder, as per the arrangement with the Corporate. The card will be sent through an address specific courier and PAYMINT shall not be responsible for any misuse of the card by virtue of the same falling into wrong hands.
- LOADING/RELOADING: The card will be loaded/ reloaded by PAYMINT on the written request of the Purchaser only. It will be our responsibility to furnish the reload data in the format as may be prescribed by PAYMINT. We are aware that there is a Card balance cap of Rs. 50,000 and hence the load/reload which results in the Card balance crossing this threshold limit, will be rejected by PAYMINT.
- BREACH AND TERMINATION/WITHDRAWAL:
- Breach: In the event of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by any Card Member:
- notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms & Conditions, the Cardholder will remain liable for any loss, directly or indirectly, resulting from such a breach; and
- The Cardholder shall be liable to pay to PAYMINT, upon demand, all amounts outstanding from the Cardholder to PAYMINT.
- The Cardholder may at any point of time, by giving 45 days prior notice in writing to PAYMINT request for termination of provision of Meal Card facility. The aforesaid notice will not take effect until the Meal Card is sent along with the written notice to PAYMINT.
- The Purchaser/Cardholder will indemnify PAYMINT and hold PAYMINT harmless for any / all losses caused due to cancellation (wrongful or otherwise) of a Card. No notification of employment termination by the Purchaser or instruction to cancel a Card by the Card Member shall be valid unless given in writing against acknowledgment.
- PIN/IPIN REGENERATION REQUEST: We agree that the PIN/IPIN regeneration request and hotlisting request will be accepted only through PhoneBanking and the reissued PIN/IPIN will be delivered to mailing address of the Purchaser/Cardholder, as agreed in the process
- SECURITY OF CARD: We agree to ensure that the Meal card is kept in safe custody and will not be handed over to anyone including anyone who claims to represent PAYMINT. We understand that PAYMINT shall not be responsible for any misuse of the card by virtue of the same falling into wrong hands.
- TRANSACTION NOT GETTING COMPLETED: We understand that due to reasons like power supply getting discontinued/lost communication/mechanical problem/ATM machine problem/system problems; sometimes ATM/POS will not be able to complete the desired transaction. We understand that PAYMINT will not be responsible for ATM/POS transactions not getting completed
- WRONG ENTRIES TO ACCOUNT: In case the Cardholder finds out that a wrong entry has been debited to the card, he/she will immediately raise the issue with PAYMINT. We understand that PAYMINT will conduct a thorough investigation of the same and revert to us with their final findings and decision of the PAYMINT shall be final and binding on us.
- FRAUD/ZERO LIABILTY: We understand that no fraud or zero liability claims will be entertained by PAYMINT.
- If asked by the tax authorities or other regulatory authorities, PAYMINT will furnish the card usage details to them. PAYMINT will also provide purchaser, access to the card usage information.
- PAYMINT will be absolved of all tax liabilities in case the card is used for any purpose other than payment for consumption of food and beverages. The Purchaser confirms to have obtained independent advice from its tax consultant before subscribing for the card.
- PAYMINT reserves the right to vary the features of the card as may be required by any governmental, statutory or regulatory requirements as may be in force from time to time.
- PAYMINT does not take any responsibility for any loss, damage or injury suffered or caused to the Purchaser and/or the Cardholder by the use of the card. The Purchaser and the Cardholder shall indemnify PAYMINT against any loss, damages or injuries, liabilities, actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands made against PAYMINT for any reason whatsoever arising out of the use of the Meal card.
- The Cardholder agrees to adhere to and comply with all such Terms & Conditions as PAYMINT or its affiliates may prescribe, from time to time, for facilities/services availed of by the Cardholder and, hereby agrees and confirms that all such transactions effected by or through facilities for conducting remote transactions including the World Wide Web, electronic data interchange or by means of electronic, computer, automated machines, network or through other means of telecommunication, established by or on behalf Paymint or its affiliates, for and in respect of such facilities/services offered, shall constitute legally binding and valid transactions when done in adherence to and in compliance with the Terms & Conditions prescribed by PAYMINT or its affiliates for such facilities/services, as may be prescribed from time to time. Latest and updated Terms & Conditions can be viewed at www.paymint.in