Paymint puts its best efforts to provide seamless customer service to its customers. But in some rare unavoidable circumstances it may happen that
- 1. Shipped card is not as per the requirement ordered by Customer
- 2. Card is Physically damaged during transit
In above cases, customer can intimidate Paymint team on the discrepancy. Customer should intimidate Paymint on the damage/discrepancy within 24 hrs of receiving the card.
- 1. If the card is physically damaged while transit, customer has to send back the damaged card to Paymint. Paymint will verify the damage to its satisfaction and will replace the card and send the new card to customer within 5 working days at no additional cost.
- 2. Customer can also request for refund in above circumstances. In such cases, customer will be refunded with the entire amount deducting the shipping and handling charges. It should be noted that no refund will be made if the card is activated by customer.
- 3. If customer faces any error in the functioning of card post activation of the card, customer may inform about the same to our support center and may request for a new card. In such cases a new card will be provided to customer after collecting replacement card fee.